Nutella brownies that are entirely out of this world!! They’re deep, rich, fudgy, chewy, and just right!
- 1 cup of butter
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 cup Nutella
- 4 giant eggs
- 1 14 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder (It is optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 12 cups all-purpose flour (#10)
- 2/3 cup (about 10 ounces) chocolate chips
- Calories: 428 kilocalories
- 59 g carbohydrate
- 5 g protein
- 20 g fat
- Cholesterol: 79 milligrams
- 282 mg sodium
Notes on the Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 177 degrees Celsius for the first stage. Grease a 9-inch by a 13-inch baking dish with butter.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter fully over low heat. Add the sugar and continue to mix it in—Cook the sugar and butter combination for 1 to 2 minutes. Boiling the sugar mixture is not recommended.
- Remove the pot from the heat source and stir in the Nutella.
- Pour the butter Nutella mixture into a large mixing bowl or a standing mixer. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the butter Nutella and sugar mixture, cocoa powder, salt, eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, and espresso powder (optional). Mix this mixture thoroughly until all of the ingredients are properly incorporated.
- The final step in making Nutella brownies is to add all-purpose flour and chocolate chips to the mixture. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until everything is thoroughly blended.
- It’s time to put the Nutella brownies in the oven. Let’s get started on the baking, shall we? Pour the Nutella brownie batter into the prepared pan (don’t broil the batter since it will be pretty thick and sticky if you do)
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes with the pan in the oven. Remove the pan from the oven when the tester is mainly clean, and the edges are firm. Let the Nutella brownies cool for a few minutes.
- When the brownies have cooled completely, cut them into squares or rectangles and serve.
Nutella Brownies Can Be Stored In The Following Ways:
Keep Nutella brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for three to four days or refrigerate for three to four days. You can also freeze the brownies for up to two to three months to keep them fresh for longer. Thaw the brownies overnight in the refrigerator before serving, then bring them to room temperature.